Tuesday 2 June 2015

Family walks


The other day my brother, mum and I all went for a little walk up Cherill Hill. It was a little chilly due to the wind but the sun was occasionally peeping through the clouds and so we decided to make the most of the decent weather (Typical British weather being unpredictable). We took a little kite and had a lovely time walking up the hill. Unfortunately, we didn't make it to the top for a couple of reasons. Firstly, we didn't have much time as we had other plans later on. However, the other and the probably bigger reason for this was due to the fact that my mum is terrified of cows! (due to a very unfortunate cow chasing incident). There were a nice little group of cows chilling at the top and so we decided not to go all the way to the top this time. However, it's little things like this that make life so special and I couldn't help but share. 

My brother and I jumping in the flowers.

I love going on walks and who better to do so with than family.

Holly X


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig