Monday 7 December 2015

There is something about a red cup.


There is something about a red cup that makes me very happy. Now I am not talking about the typical 'party red cup'. I am in fact talking about the red Starbucks cup. There is just something about it that screams 'CHRISTMAS IS COMING!' and that brings me an immense amount of excitement. That and they look so cute in photographs right? 

I love creating cute little set-ups like the one in this photograph. In fact lately, I have actually been into learning more about photography and things like that . I find it all so exciting and I can't wait until I am well enough to go on little adventures and take some more exciting photographs. 

Anyway, that's all for today's brief post. I just got very excited when my mum brought me this Starbucks home the other day, and of course, I just had to share it! 

Happy Holidays!

Holly X
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. their red cups are the best, i'm obsessed with starbucks!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig