Saturday 14 September 2013

Baby shower - OOTD

Hello everybody,

Today I got to go to my very first baby shower. In my fifteen years of existence, i have never been to a baby shower and I love babies and children so this was very exciting! It was a lovely afternoon BBQ and luckily it didn't rain. I don't usually get to see my extended family very often so I really enjoy getting to see them all. I also just love looking at all of the little gifts and getting to spend the afternoon with my family was lovely.

I only had an hour to get ready to go, including shower so I had to quickly put together an outfit and very quick and simple hair and make-up. Besides having to rush I really quite liked my outfit, so I figured I would share it.


For my hair, I tied up the sides with a hair-tie to keep my hair off my face. Then I added my bright orange laced bow from Claire's. For my makeup, I stuck to concealer, foundation, powder, a dash of eye shadow and a pinky nude colour on my lips.



For my outfit, i started with my black long sleeved t-shirt with a beige and orange patterns on. Then I added my light brown skirt with a waistband. Now that it's Autumn it's getting a bit chilly so I added a pair of black tights and my khaki utility jacket.


To finish off my outfit I put on my old brown boots. These boots are super comfy and great for Autumn. 


This outfit was super comfy and I felt very girly wearing it. This outfit is great for Autumn with the orange and brown colours, as well as the seasonal colours it was warm enough for the colder weather and I will definitely be wearing it again.


Thanks for reading, 

Xxx Holly xxX



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig