Sunday 20 April 2014

Wait... it's April?

I hereby shamefully admit that it wasn't until a few days ago that I actually realised that it was April.
Yes, that's right... I was convinced that it was still March.
However, that is not the case as it in fact Easter!

I am a little upset that I didn't get the chase to decorate for the occasion, down to a few reasons.
The first reason being that my room is in such a state that I was physically unable to decorate it. The second reason being that I have been so super busy, I just haven't had time! With exams approaching at a very rapid speed I have been attempting ~attempting being the key word here~ to focus on school. On top of that I have also been trying to sort my room, a project I have been working on for at least a year, and then I went to New York! I had SUCH a blast in New York and there will be a blog post on that soon :D 

Enough with the excuses!
On that note I will just wish you a very happy Easter and say goodbye as it is currently 23:11 and tomorrow are the last day of the Easter holidays meaning it shall be crammed full of school work.

Thanks for reading ! 

xxX Holly Xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig