Monday 19 May 2014

NYC

Back on the 5th April 2014, I had the privilege to travel to NYC!
I completely fell in love with the city, more than I had expected, to be honest.
Everything is beautiful there and I had an amazing time.
I must say that it made me super excited for what I hope will be many future travels.
Anyway, today I don't want to waffle on too much but just show you a few snaps.
So here are some photos from the trip ... enjoy!


The Empire state building. 

These reminded me of Monsters inc. and I got very excited.

Stunning view from the Empire State Building.

Me looking tired with a beautiful background.

The girls :)

Central park is lovely!

Thought this looked pretty.

The statue of liberty !

Satisfying our love of pretzels.

NYPD! Coolest people ever.

By the Hudson River.

In the big apple.

9/11 memorial. Very touching. R.I.P


So here are just a few of the hundreds of photos from the trip. I am so grateful that I got the opportunity to go on this amazing trip. I am in love with New York and one day I hope to return.

That is all for today.
Thank you ever so much for reading and have a fabulous day.

xxX Holly Xxx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig