Thursday 24 July 2014

New Glasses

I have had glasses since around the age of 5. When I was younger I had to wear these little circular glasses that made me look adorable. However, as I grew older I kept forgetting to wear them. Then I decided that I didn't want to wear them because I didn't like how I looked. Yes, that's right, I chose to walk around with unclear vision purely because I cared too much about how I looked. Now my eyes aren't terrible so I could still see, but not as well as I would have liked to. 
So I hadn't been wearing my glasses for years when about a year ago I started to get headaches and my eyes started to hurt. Clearly, it was time to start wearing my glasses right? Oh no, I still put off wearing my glasses until I absolutely HAD to put them on. A few months ago I just got so fed up with this that I went and got myself some new glasses, well my mum got them for me (thanks mum!). 



So here we have my new glasses! 
I absolutely love them and like to think that they suit me. Believe it or not, they actually make me feel more confident about myself. You always hear about glasses making people feel less confident but they do the complete opposite for me. 

Now not only do I feel more confident but I can also see better! Win, win!

That is all for today, thank you for reading!

xX Holly Xx


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig