Monday 30 June 2014

Cutting off my hair

Hello, everybody! 
So about 3 weeks ago I chopped off a decent amount of hair. I went from all this ...


 to this...

About just over a year before I got my hair dyed ombre. I really like the colour and it was nice. However, I hadn't died my hair before this and it proved very difficult to care for. I hadn't had my hair cut since I got it died and therefore my hair was in horrible condition. It felt dead and weak and it was just a nightmare to deal with. I had been wanting to go for a big change for a while so I just went ahead and cut it. 

Honestly, I miss the length of my hair a lot but it feels so much nicer now. It's a lot easier to care for and I know that my hair will grow quickly. I don't regret cutting it but I am excited for it to grow back!

Just a quick post but I wanted to write about it, so I did.

Thanks for reading, I hope your day goes well.

Bye!

xxX Holly Xxx 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig