Friday 2 October 2015

Awkward English Weather

I can't believe it is October already! That panics me because it means there are only 2 months left this year and that is terrifying. However, that also means that we are officially fully into the swing of autumn and that is pretty damn fabulous. It's no secret that I love the Autumn. I love the tea, the crunchy leaves, and fluffy blankets. I love it all! However, I always forget about that awkward transitioning stage in between summer and autumn. Now, of course, England seems to attract all things awkward in terms of weather and this is no exception. 

I am talking about the 'freezing in the morning and hot later on' kind of thing. For example, the other day when I woke for school it was 7 degrees Celsius (i.e- cold!). Yet by the afternoon it had over doubled and was 15 degrees (not particularly hot but quite the difference). So naturally in the cold morning, you layer up. Add your thick sweater, a coat and maybe even a scarf. Yet by noon you're sweating profusely. It is not a good look!

Now this is pretty annoying and makes choosing an outfit even harder than usual. However, despite my annoyance, I still love autumn and am super excited for the next couple of months! 

Thanks for reading and have a lovely weekend.

Does anybody else have this struggle or is it just me?

Holly X
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig