Monday 13 February 2017

How I style my naturally curly hair!


Having curly hair can be such a struggle sometimes. I spent years and years throwing my hair back into a messy ponytail because I simply had no clue what to do with it. I even felt self-conscious about my hair and ended up doing all I could think of to make it look 'normal'. I couldn't brush it like all my friends. In fact, I couldn't really wear it down at ALL! 

Well, okay, I COULD have worn it down... but I didn't like it down. It would go all frizzy and poofy and get all up in my face. But I really couldn't brush it. Put a brush to my head and I will go from women to lion in the space of 2 minutes. It is almost impressive. Anyway, I digress, having curly hair isn't easy. There are so many different types of curls and it's really all about finding what works for you and your hair. 

Personally, it has taken some time (about 19 years to be exact), but I think I have found a way of styling my hair that makes me feel confident and beautiful and fierce and all that other good stuff. To me, that is what all this fashion and beauty stuff is about. Feeling confident and beautiful and fierce. It's about accepting yourself for what you are and reflecting that in whatever way you like. For me, my hair is a big part of that right now. So, without further ado, here is my current hair routine for naturally curly hair!



Click ------> <------ Click

Thanks for reading!

Holly X



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig