Tuesday 17 June 2014

Summer Picnic OOTD

Hello, everybody, I hope your day is going well.

The another day I went on a picnic with all my friends, so today I thought I would talk to you about my outfit.

I chose to wear this outfit because not only did I like how it looked but it was comfortable. On the day it was pretty hot and the sun was shining, so, of course, I wanted something that wouldn't make me too hot. I thought these shorts was perfect because of their flowy nature, they kept me nice and cool. Also with weather like this I love wearing crop tops with high waisted shorts or skirts. As for shoes, I decided to wear my coral canvas style shoes as they were super comfortable and added a pop of colour to the outfit.





Sunglasses ~ H&M
Crop top ~ New Look
Shorts ~ Possibly peacocks but I can't remember
Shoes ~ Also possibly peacocks but again I have forgotten

So that is all for today, lately, I have been loving patterned shorts and I hope to purchase more soon.

Thanks for reading, I hope you have a good day.

xxX Holly Xxx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig