Sunday 27 March 2016

Happy Easter!


Happy Easter! 

I absolutely love all holidays and as a fellow chocolate lover, Easter is definitely up there with my favourites. So, today I just wanted to write a quick post wishing you all a wonderful day and sharing a few pics from my Good Friday. We had my grandparents come over for a delicious roast dinner followed with a homemade lemon roulade. It was full of great food and lots of laughs. After dinner, we went on a little walk to see the lambs before heading home to enjoy the last few rays of the sun. All in all, a lovely day! 








I had such a lovely Good Friday and I hope you all have a wonderful Easter weekend. Eat lots of chocolate and laugh a lot and remember the true meaning of Easter.

Holly X
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig