Wednesday 6 April 2016

Spring Walks || Westonbirt.


With winter finally coming to an end, I was beyond excited to be getting out of the house and enjoying some of the lovely spring weather. England's sunny days are relatively rare so when the sun decided to appear, I grabbed my camera and went on a lovely walk with my mum and brother. With my current health situation, I can't walk very far. However, the weather was just too lovely to miss. 

We are very fortunate to live close to an arboretum and it's a great place to go, no matter what the weather is. On this particular day, it was nice and sunny. However, the air was still pretty cold and when the sun disappeared behind a cloud, it got rather chilly. Besides the occasional cold spells, it was still a lovely walk and I cannot wait for even more sunny walks over the spring and summer. Here are a few of my favourite snaps of the day...





Overall, it was just such a lovely day and I absolutely love being outside. Do you enjoy being outside?

Have a lovely day and thank you for reading.

Holly X
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig