Saturday 18 January 2014

Waterstones haul

On 8th November it was my 16th birthday.
Now being a fellow book lover I had asked for some Waterstones vouchers,
and in return, I received £75 worth of vouchers.

So now that I have pretty much spent all of that money I figured I would share some of my more recent purchases and do a little blog haul. I am only going to show a few for now or this post would go on forever! Sorry about the image quality, I know it's not the best.


So the first book I am going to share with you is 'The light between oceans' by M.L.Stedman.
This book was £7.99.
Although I haven't read this yet from what I do know this book is about 
a boat washing up on a remote island, and inside the boat is a dead man and a baby.
Unfortunately, that's all I know for the time being but it sounds rather exciting.
This book had been described as 'gripping' and 'moving'.
So yes, I am very excited to read this!


This next book is 'The moon and more' by Sarah Dessen.
Now I am quite a fan of Sarah Dessen books. I find that whenever I start one of 
her books I can not put it down. Personally, I find her style of writing super and I am a definite fan.
Anyway, her books are more teenage based I find and more romance, but me being 
an absolute sucker for romance, am obsessed.
I am also yet to read this book but it is about the main character 'Colby' having
to choose between two guys.
This book is also £7.99.


This next book is also by Sarah Dessen and this is 'Along for the ride'.
Now I actually have read this book and I absolutely loved it!
This is about a rather unsocial girl called 'Auden' who goes to stay with her dad
for the summer. She gets to know more about herself as well as meeting
a 'mysterious' guy.
If you are looking for an easy read and love a bit of romance then I recommend this one.
This was again £7.99.


This is 'You against me' by Jenny Downham. 
Now this is the book that I am going to start reading next, this sounds really good and I can't wait to see if it is as good as it sounds. 
This book was £6.99
I don't really know how to describe the story yet as I haven't read it
but it has been described as 'intense' , 'gripping' and 'a tale of love'.
All of which makes me very excited to read this.

So that is all for today. Although I do have a ton more books to share, 
I figured that would do for now. Maybe I will do another book haul soon, I don't know.

Thanks for reading, 

xxX Holly Xxx






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig