Thursday 9 January 2014

Lush - Christmas eve bubble bar review


So today I will be reviewing yet another Lush product.
I do tend to do quite a few reviews for Lush products as it is one of my favourite stores.
Today's product is a bubble bar.
This product was also part of the Christmas range that Lush bring out every year, so unfortunately is probably no longer available until next year/
Anyway, let's get on with it.


The main reason I decided to give this bubble bar a go was how it looked.
I don't particularly know why but I think it looks really cute.
It reminds me of a moon and as well as looking cute, it smells amazing.



I broke off this much of the bar and then simply just crumbled it under the water.
Then I watched the bubbles form.


This bubble bar gave my bath a slight colour and it smelt so good.
However comparing it to the comforter (another bubble bar) I was a little disappointed with a number of bubbles. This may have been due to the fact that I only used a small amount. 
Despite not having quite as many bubbles as I had hoped, the bubbles that did form did live up to my expectations. The bubbles were fluffy and my skin was left feeling rather nice.

So that's my lush review for today,
thanks for reading.


xxX Holly Xxx




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig