Thursday 16 January 2014

Lush - Golden Wonder review


(excuse my weird hand position)

For today's post, I am doing yet another Lush review.
Just in case you somehow missed it, I am obsessed with Lush.
So I really enjoy going out and trying their products and today I am reviewing a bath bomb.
This one was part of the Christmas range which sucks because it was amazing!

So basically I had heard this was pretty good and I thought it looked pretty cool. 
I mean it looks like a pretty little gift, what's not to love?
Based on this, I purchased it. Finally, after having it a few weeks I got around to using it.
And oh my, I was more than impressed.

Here are some snaps I took showing the bath bomb in action.












I think this is possibly my favourite bath bomb to date. Mainly because of the excitement 
I got when using it. 
First of all, when I placed it in the water, like all bath bombs it started fizzing and 
one of the things I particularly enjoyed was how the colour spreads.
It was mesmerising just watching the colour spread around my bath.
But by far my favourite part of this bath bomb was the surprise stars.
Although i think someone had mentioned this to me before it had completely slipped my mind.
So when i discovered these beautiful little stars scattered around my bath i got more
than a little exited.


As well as being visually appealing it also left me smelling and feeling great!

Overall i 100% recommend this bath bomb as it was really quite good.

Thanks for reading,

xxX Holly Xxx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig