Friday 3 January 2014

Lush- Star light, Star bright Review


Lush is one of my favourite shops around. 
Some people can't stand the smell and really aren't all that impressed with the store.
However, I am obsessed. Lush products smell wonderful and are so good for your skin as well as looking super pretty. What's not to love?


Anyway, the main purpose of this post is in fact not to ramble about my deep loving for the store, but in fact to review the Starlight, Star bright bath melt.
This is one of those products that I simply could not take my eyes off.
This bath melt is (for obvious reasons) shaped as a star and is a gorgeous sparkling silver colour.
Perfect.


One of the inconvenient things about this bath melt, however, is that when you pick it up it immediately leaves a stain. However, this didn't bother me in the slightest. 
Previously I hadn't tried a bath melt, so I was intrigued to give it a go.
As I placed my beautiful star in the bath I took a few snaps to show you what happened. 








By the end, my bath was left a lovely turquoise colour (even though you can't really tell via the picture).
Watching the bath melt, well melt, was rather entertaining as I watched it unravel. On top of it smelling and looking great it left my skin feeling so good. I was well and truly impressed.
Overall this bath melt was absolutely super and I will 100% be purchasing again.


Thank you ever so much for reading,

xxX Holly Xxx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig