Wednesday 21 May 2014

Milani lipstick - Naturally chic


Hello and good day!

Back on my trip to NYC, one of my purchases consisted of a Milani lipstick.
As we don't have Milani products in England (as far as I am aware) when my eyes fell upon the Milani stand, I was off. My legs couldn't carry me fast enough as I ran (yes I literally ran across the store) to the stand. I was in love. I am such a fan of Milani and if I had it my way I would have bought it all. However, due to lack of space in my luggage, I restrained myself. The lipstick that I chose to purchase was no. 25 - Naturally chic.
This colour is such a beautiful colour and I am addicted to it. The product is moisturizing and the colour lasts for ages. On top of this, it is very easy to apply and great coverage. I couldn't give this product enough praises.



That is all from me, thank you ever so much for reading and I hope you have a great day.

xxX Holly Xxx

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. This colour really suits you! XoX (you should wear it more often!)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig