Tuesday 20 May 2014

My beautiful H&M dress


Hello, Everybody, I hope you are having a marvelous day!
Finally, some summer weather has arrived in England. The other day or my wonderfully
large shopping trip I purchased this lovely dress. This dress is from H&M and cost £19.99 and I am 
completely in love. 

Firstly the colour. Mint green is one of my favourite colours. I think that it is just
such a pretty colour! Of course, this is what originally caught my eye in the shop.
Secondly the style. My typical dress would be a skater dress and I feel that this style
generally looks good on me. However I decided to step outside my comfort zone a little and try on this style, and I must say that I was surprised to see that I actually liked how it looked on me.

I'm not saying I look the best but I think its looks alright and I like it. The final feature that sold me this dress was the detail. The dress is covered in this stunning lace. I am a sucker for lace. On top of all of this, the bottom of the dress has this little lace fringe sort of thing (sorry I am rubbish at describing things, just look at the picture), and I think that is super pretty too. All in all this dress is perfect and as long as England provides me with a decent summer I shall be getting plenty of use from it.

Side view
Back view

The bottom of the dress

That is all from me for today!
I hope you have a great day.
Thank you for reading.

xxX Holly Xxx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig