Tuesday 13 January 2015

StormFlower - Cheryl


One of the products that made its way onto my 2014 Christmas list was a perfume. At the time, I had no idea which one I wanted but I knew that my old Justin Bieber perfume was a little outdated. *Cringe*

So on our quest to find a perfume I wanted, we started smelling the scents the family already owned and seeing what kind of scent I liked. My step mum already owned this perfume and when I got a whiff of this I just fell in love, but I had no idea I would get this specific one for Christmas. 


You can imagine my delight as I open my gift and found this in its box. The smell is described as 'a fruity floral' scent and 'truly feminine'. Personally, I would describe it as perfect.

If you are looking for a new perfume, I defiantly recommend this.

Holly X

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig