Monday 27 July 2015

Don't let your past ruin your present.

For more positive and inspiring internetti stuffs check out my blog: http://atpeptalk.blogspot.co.uk



Happy Monday to you!
As you read this I shall be off at Thorpe Park, so there may be a post next week on my day out. But now for today's post.

So today I wanted to talk about this little quote above. I am always looking at little quotes/sayings and using them as reminders and to put things into perspective. However, I specifically chose to use this little quote in today's post as I feel that it is so relevant in so many people's lives, including my own.

Everybody has a bad day from time to time, it's inevitable. There are different degrees of 'badness' but no matter whereabouts on the scale your bad day comes, it still is a bad day none the less and you are allowed to be sad or angry or just damn frustrated with the cards that life has dealt you. People often view sadness and frustration as bad emotions. Now they're not necessarily pleasant emotions but I wouldn't call them bad. They are just as important of an emotion as happiness and the fact that you feel these emotions aren't bad at all. In fact, I would say that it is pretty good because guess what? It means you're human. Congrats! 

So first of all, except that it is okay to have a bad day. It happens but nothing is permanent and that's okay. Secondly, forget about it. Easier said than done right? But I honestly believe that to some degree happiness is a choice. So when you have a bad day, and you wake up remembering all of the nasty things from the day before, just take a breath. What happened yesterday is done. You can't change the past. All these bad things, like everything else, are only temporary. So take a deep breath, smile and go and create an amazing day. Sometimes when life is giving you a load of bad days, you just have to go and create a good one. 

Smile, be happy, stop worrying about the past and focus on how you are going to make this new week a good one. 

Don't let a bad day, week, month or even year ruin your day. 

Now go and kick this weeks butt. 

Holly X

P.s- Sorry my posts are still so rambley, its taking me a while to get into the swing of things. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig