Friday 22 November 2013

Autumn walks

One of my favourite things about the season of Autumn is being able to go on walks and enjoy the scenery. 
I am very lucky to be living near to the Westonbirt Arboretum, and we as a family have season passes so we get to come here a lot. We often take our dogs here for walks and its a really nice place to go.
 We went around mid-afternoon and the weather was lovely. We had a very enjoyable walk and I took this opportunity to test out my new camera. I took quite a few snaps that I thought I would share. I really love the colours and this is one of my favourite places to be during the Autumn. This also makes it ideal for photos.
Enjoy!

My little brother hugging a tree.

Me looking rather tired.

Beautiful colour!

More lovely colours.

Alfie climbing trees again.

The colours reminded me of a traffic light.

Alfie with one of our dogs, Bella.

Me and Alfie with a stunning background,

Being artsy.

HOLLY!

I just love the colours in this!

Wonderful weather.

Alfie with the dogs.

We really do live in a beautiful world.

Thought this was pretty cute.

Trees. Trees. Trees.

More trees.

This colour is gorgeous.

Sunset on the way out.

After our little walk, we stopped at the cafe for a delicious hot chocolate before heading home.
I had a lovely afternoon and really enjoyed taking some lovely photos.

Thanks for reading,

xxX Holly Xxx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig