Monday 18 November 2013

Non school uniform OOTD



Every year, for children in need my school, allow you to wear non-school uniform if you bring in £1, which then gets donated to Children In Need. 
Since I still had a full day at school, including a mock exam, my outfit needed to be practical as well as feeling happy in what I was wearing so I figured I would share what I decided to wear.



I wore a simple black strappy top from next and added my burgundy knitted sweater from New look. Then I paired that with my black skinny jeans from New Look and my brown boots from Next. I then added my khaki utility jacket from Asos with my tartan scarf which I actually got as a gift from Scotland. For my jewellery, I simply just added my big sister necklace from Claires with my granddaughter moon necklace that I got from my grandma.


This outfit was super comfy and practical for my day.

Thanks for reading,

xxX Holly Xxx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig