Saturday 9 November 2013

Autumn OOTD


Today I thought I would share my OOTD. As autumn has hit I have really enjoyed starting to layer up my clothes. I am somebody who really does feel the cold and I can't stand it, so layering up is compulsory as the months get colder. This outfit makes me feel very autumnal and so I have decided to share it with you.



As a base, I wore a simple white strappy top. Then on top of that, I wore my white 3/4 sleeved collared top from Primark. As this top is rather thin I then added my navy hooded jacket from new look, followed by my khaki coat from Asos (which I love an awful lot). To top off the look I added my tartan style scarf from Scotland.


I also wore my red high waisted jeans from new look and paired them with my brown boots from next.


I then did a quick side braid with my hair to keep it out the way on a windy day. Then I just did minimal makeup.


This is just one of my outfits that I love for the Autumn time. 

Thanks for reading,


xxX Holly Xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig