Saturday 16 November 2013

Lush 'cinders' review



As part of my birthday present, one of my friends gave me a Cinders bath bomb from Lush.
Now I have a bit of an obsession with Lush so this was perfect. 
This bath bomb is in their Christmas collection so I was very excited to try it.
One of the first things I noticed about this bath bomb was the smell.
It basically smells like Christmas. It's made with almond oil, sweet orange and cinnamon leaf oils, and this is one of my favourite scents yet. I can't wait to go and purchase another!
 As soon as I dropped it into my bath it immediately started fizzing away, filling my bath with colour.
As it continued to fizz away, the colour spreading, the wonderful scent started to fill my bathroom.
It kept fizzing and within minutes I had a wonderful yellow bath that smelt heavenly.

This bath bomb made my bath so relaxing and my skin felt so good afterwards. After a week of exams and mocks, this was exactly what I needed.
I defiantly recommend giving this bath bomb a go. 

To conclude.... It smells good, it looks pretty cool and it leaves you feeling great. 
I will unquestionably be purchasing it again.

Thanks for reading,

xxX Holly Xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig