Monday 17 October 2016

Cowden Support Programme || Week 5


Before reading this post feeling free to check out my Lyme story, as well as weeks 1, 2, 3 and 4!

This last week has literally flown by but I am beyond happy to be finished with week 5 and moving onto week 6. This last week has been a bit of a tricky one and I had a massive blogger fail and completely forgot to update this post daily. However, I still wanted to write this and give you a general overview of what my week looked like. 

The week started really quite well. I sat down with my new agenda (which I am so very in love with) and planned out my entire week. I planned all these blog posts and videos, designated days to editing and even planned in some more social activities. I felt organised and excited for the week. I was still feeling a little groggy from this never ending cold but it was nothing major.


Then Tuesday came around and I felt even groggier. Still, I managed to get out the house and go for a little walk, filming a few clips for my Youtube channel. I felt pretty exhausted after that so decided to listen to my body and spend the remaining part of the day resting. 

Long story short, from Wednesday onwards I have been feeling pretty rubbish. The never ending cold came back with a vengeance and I am really not loving it. There is a chance that I am having a herxheimer reaction. However, my family also seem to be suffering from this cold, so I think that it is most likely that I have been hit with the nasty cold and my weak immune system is having a difficult time with it all. My head feels like it is going to explode, I feel exhausted by everything I do, I get dizzy, I feel sick, I keep coughing and I CANNOT stop sneezing! It's kind of driving me insane but I have been drinking lots of tea and water as well as eating a tonne of fruit, so fingers crossed my nasty cold will be off very soon. 

I have still been trying to get out the house as often as possible, because being stuck in the house really can make you feel like you're going stir crazy, but have mainly just been resting and taking it easy. This also meant all my blog and video plans went down the drain but I'm hoping to carry those plan forward to when I feel a little better.

So there we have my week 5 of the Cowden Support Programme/Protocol. It's been a tricky one but onto week 6 we go!

Thanks for reading,

Holly Xx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig