Friday 7 October 2016

Lyme Life || Getting Diagnosed.


I have had Lyme Disease for about 18 months now. I've tried sharing a little about it on this blog but not only was it extremely daunting, but it is very difficult to explain everything in a little blog post. I have been wanting to make a Youtube video explaining my situation for quite some time. However, I always made some excuse as to why I shouldn't. 
BUT, I finally did it!

Last night I posted my very first video talking about my struggle with Lyme Disease. It was kind of terrifying but I did it and now I can't wait to make my future videos. Please please please check out my channel HERE and subscribe if you are interested in any future videos. I plan on making a few more videos talking about
the last 18 months and where I am now, as well as other videos that interest me. I plan on exploring videography a little and maybe even looking into fashion and beauty videos because I love watching them, so why not give them a go! So if any of that interests you then feel free to pop on over and subscribe! 

Youtube is something that has interested me for a very very long time and I am so excited to be making videos! 

Thanks for reading,

Holly Xx

CHECK OUT MY VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-W38U72YSnA

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig