Tuesday 13 December 2016

Westonbirt Arboretum in Autumn.

Westonbirt Arboretum is a popular location for my family. We have our annual passes and enjoy many beautiful walks over the year. We walk our dogs, enjoy the stunning scenery and sometimes even have a cheeky hot chocolate too. The arboretum is always such a gorgeous place to be, but in Autumn it takes beauty to a whole new level. I could spend hours and hours just taking in all the vibrant colours and enjoying the view. A couple weeks ago, my mum and I went on a little autumn walk at the arboretum and of course I had to bring my camera. Here are some of my favourite photos from the day...













Over this last year, I have discovered a loving of videography/cinematography to go alongside with my love of photography. I often enjoy watching these types of videos and is something I am trying to learn more about. Therefore, alongside my photographs, I also filmed the trip, something I really enjoyed. I created this short video of Westonbirt arboretum and I can happily say that I am really quite proud of it.  I have created a couple videos in the past with a more cinematic feel. However, I put a lot more effort and time into this video and really really enjoyed the entire process. So without further ado, I present my latest video...


Thanks for reading!

Holly X

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig