Sunday 29 July 2018

Disneyland Paris.

As mentioned in a previous post, I am transferring my blog posts from the last year (they were on a different site) so here is number 5 of 9! Enjoy!

This was originally posted on 23/06/2017.



It's no secret that I love Disney. The songs. The stories. The films. I love it all. It's all just so magical to me. So when my friend Hannah and I decided we wanted to go to Paris, we both agreed that we absolutely HAD to go to Disneyland. Hannah is also a big fan of Disney. In fact, her Disney knowledge puts my Disney knowledge to shame (as much as I try). So it probably goes without saying that we were beyond excited. 

When booking and planning our trip (only 6 weeks before we left!) we discovered that there was a '3 days for the price of 2' deal at Disneyland which worked out perfectly. Having experienced Disneyland Paris, I can definitely say that 2 days would not have been long enough. I mean, I could have stayed a week and not got bored, but that would have been hella expensive. So yes, we had 3 days to spend at the park. We stayed in air B&Bs our entire trip and during this Disneyland portion, we stayed in a beautiful area called 'Serris' (Blog post here!). We were really close to Disneyland so we were able to walk there and back, even if the walk home made me feel like my feet were about to fall off (after walking around Disney all day!) 

So for those of you that didn't know, there are two parks at Disneyland Paris. The first is the Disneyland Park. This park was bigger and had lots of areas to explore. The great thing about Disneyland is that even if you're not a roller coaster fan, there is still so much to do! Although I had seen a ton of photos and even been there before (although I was too young to remember it really,) I was blown away with the dedication to everything. Everywhere you go is themed and you really feel like you're in the movie. 

The second park is Walt Disney Studios. Now I love Disney and was so so excited to go to Disneyland but when I discovered this second park, my excitement reached a whole new level. Something people may not know about me is that I love movies. I don't mean just watching movies, although I do love that too, but everything that goes into movies. The behind the scenes, the videography, the acting, the storytelling, just the entire process! I am so deeply fascinated by it all. So this park being based around this kind of concept was amazing to me. You walked around feeling like you were on a film set and you got to see just how Disney came about and what goes into making these films. It was honestly such a cool experience and has just made me love movies even more!

There is so much more I could say about Disneyland Paris and my entire experience, but we would be here all day! However, if you are interested in hearing more, you could always check out my vlog (Check out my Youtube channel!)

So yes, it really was an amazing experience and I cannot wait to go back already. I've included a few pics from Disney before so feel free to have a little look. Unfortunately, I didn't actually take that many pics at Disney because whenever there was a free moment to take out the camera, I ended up filming for the vlog. 

I hope you are having a lovely day and I will speak to you very soon!

Holly Xx






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig