Tuesday 31 July 2018

Everybody needs some yellow sandals.

As mentioned in a previous post, I am transferring my blog posts from the last year (they were on a different site) so here is number 6 of 9! Enjoy!

This was originally posted on 24/06/2017.




As much as I love shoes, I'm usually the 'play it safe' kind of girl. For example, on my 17th birthday I got these really cute ankle boots... which I then went on to wear almost every day (every.single.day) for the next year and a half. I find a cute pair of shoes and then kind of forget about all the others I own until that pair breaks. It's not a good situation. So, that being said this year I have been trying to wear more than one pair of shoes, as well as looking into new styles and using shoes to add a pop of colour to an outfit (a trend that I am a big fan of by the way!) And then these came along.

In all honesty, I don't think I would have purchased these shoes if I came across them in the shop. Mainly because they were a little out my fashion comfort zone, but also because of the stretchy back which isn't really a style I wear in shoes. However, it was actually my Grandma who gave these to me! My Grandma has style. She actually got these for herself then gave them to be because they didn't fit her. Like I said, my Grandma has style. I honestly think these are the perfect summer sandal. In fact, I plan on wearing these to my Grandmas birthday party.

Not only do I love the colour and style, but they are so comfy and the stretchy back (which I wasn't too fond of at first) makes them super easy to slip on and off. All in all, I'd say these shoes are a win! I believe these were £19.50 from M&S for anybody interested. 

What do you think? Would you wear these? 

Check out the pics below!

I hope you are having a lovely day and I will speak to you very soon!

Holly Xx







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig