Sunday 14 June 2015

Adding a cushion to the collection


I am currently in the process of re-decorating my room, meaning that I now actually have an excuse for buying home decor products. As mentioned in previous posts, I recently went on a little shopping spree and when in Primark spotted this adorable cushion. 

I have recently become a little obsessed with decorative cushions for my bed as I feel that when my bed is made, my entire room looks better. So, when I came across the little gem at only £4, I fell in love. However, by the time I had reached the decor section of the shop, my basket was already pretty full and I had a budget to stick to. So, my lovely mum decided she was going to buy this cushion for me.

I am kind of in love with this cushion and it looks so cute in my room!

Holly X



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig