Sunday 7 June 2015

My Baby Cactus


The other day, upon a little browsing in town, I stumbled upon these Cacti/Succulents in Wilkinsons and just had to buy them! I often see super cute room décor on Pinterest or Tumblr, full of desks and window sills with an adorable selection of little cactus. Despite my swooning over the cacti, I still never purchased any as I didn't really know where to get any and always thought they would be expensive. Yet, when I came across these little guys, I couldn't resist the temptation any longer.

The big succulent in the middle of the photograph above was £4 and the other small three cacti came together in a set of £4 also. I thought this was a very reasonable price and am so so very happy with this purchase.


I love my new little plants so much, I even decided to name them! The biggest one is called 'Carlos'. Then on the left (bottom pictures) is 'Judy', followed by 'Henry' and then 'Todd'. A little weird I know, but what can I say, it's love.

Holly X


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig