Saturday 6 June 2015

Eleanor & Park


As a fellow book lover, you can often find me snuggled up in some corner with a book. So, today I decided to dedicate to the last book I finished, 'Eleanor & Park' by Rainbow Rowell. Firstly, let me start by saying that I simply couldn't put the book down. It was all I could think about for ages and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. 

Now I don't want to go and give away the story but I will say that this is a very sweet little romance book, yet it has a little more to it. It explored areas that aren't often visited in your everyday romance novel and touches upon difficult situations and emotions that come along the way



Now some say that I am simply pleased, however, I enjoyed this book a lot and would recommend it to those who (like myself) love a good love story (but with a little more to it).

Thanks for reading,

Holly X

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig