Saturday 20 June 2015

Throwback to NYC


Lately, I have been looking through a lot of my older photos on my laptop and sorting through them. Among the millions of photos, I came across my NYC album from my visit last year! 

Visiting NYC was absolutely amazing and just looking back through these photographs makes me want to go travelling even more! Travelling has always been something that excites me. For as long as I can remember I have wanted to experience the world and see all these amazing places. I often think that we live in such a beautifully complex and unique place and I just want to see it all. Now I know that the likelihood of me seeing EVERYWHERE is very slim but I sure would like to see a fair amount of it. 

Travelling to me is quite possibly my biggest dream right now and I just wish that I could go right away. However, that, unfortunately, isn't possible as I have to finish my A-levels first. I just hope that when the opportunity comes, I take it. 

Thanks for reading,

Holly X


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig