Thursday 6 August 2015

Lunch dates.


In yesterday's post, I spoke a little about friends, and that is primarily what I wanted to talk about in today's post as well. This picture was taken almost two weeks ago now, but I still wanted to dedicate a post to this lovely lunch with my friend. I think that people often forget to appreciate having friends. I personally feel quite lucky to have so many really really good friends and I often forget how lucky I am.

Friends are not a right of passage and I think they are just one of things that many people don't appreciate enough. I understand that there are some people out there who feel as if they do not have friends. If that applies to you, then I strongly encourage you to go out and make friends! It isn't always easy but it is possible. Just find something you enjoy doing and then find other people with the same interest. Another option would be to go to an event. There are tons of ways to make friends and I highly recommend that you do because have a good friend/friends makes such a difference and brings such happiness into your life.

Another topic under friendship that I wanted to discuss was about keeping friends. Many people may have friends that do not make them happy. In cases like this, it is 100% okay to separate yourself from them and find new friends. I strongly believe that some people are not meant to be in your life forever and that is okay too. You may have a friend who causes you a ton of happiness, then a year later they just cause you to be unhappy. You had great times in the past, and you should cherish those experiences but then it may be time to move in a different direction in your life. And you do not need to explain yourself to others. You need to focus on yourself and do what you need to do for yourself. Okay?

Now this post has gone on an extremely unexpected route but that is okay. These are just a few things that I have been wanting to say anyway. But yes, back to this picture. The food was AMAZING and the company even better. I had an amazing day and it was just one of those moments when you realise the many blessings you have and are just very grateful.

Okay, so that is enough rambling from me today. I hope you have a lovely day and thank you for reading. Feel free to subscribe to my blog or follow me if you enjoy my posts also.

Holly X

P.s- All of what I ramble about on this blog is strictly my opinion, so if you disagree with anything I say then that is okay.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig