Tuesday 18 August 2015

My £10 Shoes.


As you read this I shall be camping but today I thought I would share with you one of my favourite recent purchases. These shoes.

 I love shoes. Despite having a million pairs and only wearing one, I still purchased more. You can never have too many shoes, right? This style of shoes is one of my favourites. I have been seeing it more and more recently and every time I see them I cry a little inside (happy tears of course.. and a little jealousy). So when I realised that I needed some new shoes to go with my dress for a wedding, I was more than a little excited. I had been looking online and was torn between this style and a pointed toe heel style. I recently had been loving both styles and was absolutely torn between them. However, last Thursday I was shopping for jeans. I had been needing new jeans forever and with this camping trip creeping up on me (the trip I am on now) I figured that having some comfortable jeans that actually fitted me were pretty necessary. So, we went shopping. 

We decided to pop into Dorothy Perkins. Now honestly, this isn't a shop where I usually shop. However, they had a sale on so of course, we had to pop in. Much to my delight, I found two pairs of jeans that I love but I won't go into that now. Now on the way to the fitting room (to try on the jeans) I came across the shoe sale section. When I found these shoes I just fell in love! They were so perfect and they were on sale ... perfect! However, I then realised they were a size too small and the last in stock. I tried them on in hope my feet has shrunk, but no such luck. Feeling a little defeated I left the shoes. Just as I was about to leave my mum just magically pulled out another pair (by magically I mean she found them hiding at the back) of these shoes but in my size!! I was beyond happy. Feeling beyond excited about these shoes, I took them into the fitting room to try them on. Honestly, they were a little too big in place and a little tight in others, but I didn't care. It was close enough and at only £10 I simply had to buy them. So I did, and I now present to you my wonderfully perfect favourite beautifully amazing shoes!!!






In case you didn't realise, I love these shoes. I am super duper happy with this purchase and will hopefully be sharing my wedding outfit soon.

Thanks for reading!

Holly X


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig