Saturday 8 December 2018

Book Lovers Gift Guide | Blogmas 2018 | Day 8


I believe I was born a book lover. Now I'm not saying I came out the womb with a book in my hand, but I literally cannot remember a time where I wasn't book obsessed. Its almost become a way of life at this point. With that being said, I decided to put together a little 'Book Lovers Gift Guide' for todays blog post. Of course, any book lover will happily give you a long list of books to get them, but sometimes it is nice to mix things up a bit. So here are a hanful on gift ideas that are bound to make any bookworm swoon!

Under £10 


I came across this product on instragram and I have been dying to get my hands on one. I think it can be quite easy to stick to what you know with books and something like this is the perfect way to push you out your comfort zone and introduce you to a book you may not have thought to consider otherwise. Price: £7.99




This would make a perfect stocking filler. I think pins are classic and this one is perfect! You could put in on a jacket, hat, bag or whatever else you fancy really. It's a really cute accessory and getting something that references their love of books makes this a really thoughtful gift. Price: £7



Under £20


This is another super fun idea for pushing you outside your bookish comfort zone. Not only could this help you conquer some of the classics, but it just sounds so fun! Can you imagine the pride once you've successfully scratched off every box. The temptation to buy myself this is real. Price: £12.99




I can sometimes find slogan tops a little cheesy, but I really love this one. Its elegant and cute all at once and you could definitely style it in a ton of different ways. I think this would be the perfect gift for anyone who loves both fashion and books, and with a more personal touch to it, you can't go wrong! Price: £17.03


I think that most book lovers (myself included) are also book hoarders. I physically cannot bring myself to ever throw out a book that is readable, and I dream of the day my book collection is big enough to have my own mini library (this is literally a life goal of mine). With that in mind, you can see why this gift is just so perfect! I think it would be so cool to be able to look back at when you last read the book, and if you pass the book down or lend it out, you can look back and see how many people have enjoyed the book. Can you tell I think this is really cool? Price: £11.95


Over £20


This is actually something on my Christmas list this year because it sounds like the coolest thing ever. I think mail subscriptions of any kind are so fun and getting the surprise of what you get each month is so exciting. So, a book subscription is the definition of perfect. You can choose youre genre, give a little information on your favourite authors and they do the rest! SO.COOL. Price: £54.99 for 6 months.

There we have my 2018 book lovers gift guide. Personally, as a fellow book lover myself, I would be super happy with any of these gifts and so I can say with some level of confidence that your fellow book lover would feel the same.

Are you a book lover? Which gift is your favourite? 

I hope you have a lovely day and I will speak to you tomorrow,


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig