Monday 3 December 2018

Happy Belated Blogmas! | Blogmas 2018 | Days 1 ,2 and 3





It's officially December my friends and you know what that means...



That's right, it's offically the most wonderful time of the year. 
I LOVE christmas. I always say that with a name like Holly I didn't have much of a choice and I am a self proclaimed Christmas fairy. I am the kind of person who listens to Christmas music on a flight to Spain in Septemeber (true fact) so I guess you could say i'm a die hard Christmas fan. With that in mind I am beyond shocked that in all the years I have had this blog, I have never partook in Blogmas!? Madness. 

Now I know I am already a few days behind but in all honestly, I literally just thought of the idea and I couldn't wait a whole more year! So, I thought, why the heck not!

I have always loved reading and watching blog/vlogmas and so to actually partake this year is so exciting! I know sometimes it can be a struggle with quality vs quantity but as you may know, I am so so terribly inconsistent with posting and I think this would be a great challenge for me. 

I still have Uni for 2 more weeks and so I will still be quite busy. Therefore, I can't garuntee all posts will be super detailed and long (although we all know how much I love to waffle on) but I will be posting something every day up until Christmas.

Want to follow along? Subscribe to the blog (in the right hand column) and get a little email every time I post!

Hope you all have a lovely day and a Holly jolly Christmas,



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig