Tuesday 11 December 2018

The Christmas Blogger Tag | Blogmas 2018 | Day 11



What blogmas is complete without a Christmas tag? Not this one! For todays post I will be answering the infamous Blogger Christmas tag and I am so excited! I am a sucker for a tag whether I be reading, writing or watching it, I love a little nosey into someones life. So it feels only fitting to partake myself (even though I wasn't exactly tagged). If you decide to give the tag ago, let me know! I would love to read it!

What is your favourite Christmas film/s?
Ok this is such a difficult question for me because I honestly love them all! In fact, some of my favourite festive films have been those cheesy Hallmark ones on the Christmas movie channel. But, if I had to pick a favourite, it's got to be elf! It is an absolute classic and I never ever tire of it. *Contemplates stopping writing to go and watch elf*

Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Christmas morning, although we usually get to open a present on Christmas eve that is usally pyjamas or some cosy clothing to snuggle down in! I have actually never heard of people opening all the presents on Christmas eve... is that a thing?

Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
I feel really fortunate in that all my Christmas memories are full of love and laughter. But, if i had to pick one, I would have to say the year my sister and I both got our first Nintendo DS. We wanted them so badly and there was pure excitement when we opened them. I believe our conversation went a little something like this... *we opened them at the same time but my sister got into hers a little quicker than me* My sister: Oh my gosh. I am going to scream in 3...2... Me: *screams* My sister: 1! *screams*. We then proceeded to play on them all day! Now I really want to go play animal crossing on my DS and pay my sister 300 bells to de-weed my whole town.

Favourite gift?
There are so many! My family are such great gift givers I guess. I mean, if I had to pick, the DS I just mentioned is definitely up there!

Favourite festive food?
Ok now this is a difficult one. Everything about festive food is to die for. Literally the best time of the year and the reason I end Christmas 30lbs heavier. I think it might be a toss up between pigs in blankets and yule log!

Favourite festive scent?
Being in Uni halls this year, I haven't had a chance to burn my favourite Christmas candles like I normally do, so I am really struggling with this question. Literally anything that makes me think 'Christmas!' I adore. 

Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
We always do the one comfy gift thing as I mentioned before, but we also usually do something with my Dad which is always so much fun. It used to be the pantomime, but now we usually go to the cinema. Now that everyone is getting older, I really love having that time to just be with my family and do something together. I literally love spending time with my family and it's always a real laugh. This is kind of the moment that actual Christmas begins for me.  I love it!

What tops your tree?
I think it's usually either a star or an angel, depending what we get to first in the Christmas decor box. 

 As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
I honestly cannot remember and the things I would do to read my old Santa letters with my wish list! It was probably some super overprices Bratz toy or a giraffe or something.

What’s the best part about Christmas for you?
As cliche as it sounds, it's just spending time with my family.  Cooking with my mum, watching my brothers and sisters open their gifts, snuggling down for the festive films and tv,  seeing everyones reactions to the gifts I gave them and of course playing the Christmas games. *I am litterly getting so excited writing this!*

So there we have the Christmas Blogger Tag! I really do love a good blogger tag and if you're reading this, then I tag you! 

I hope you're having a lovely day and I will speak to you tomorrow,

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig